Saturday, August 26, 2006

The New Apartment






Well here are some pics of my new apartment. It is part of the the beautiful, old house you see. We enter through a gate on the side of the house (and then get to climb up some lovely, steep stairs). You can also see "our" backyard. I love it. We have our own balconly/deck that overlooks it. The picture shows our view. When you first enter our apartment you are in the "sunroom" which is pictured here. Also on this level is the kitchen and our one and only bathroom. Then you go up the narrow, winding staircase (also pictured) and we have our "sitting room" (not pictured). On this level are the three bedrooms. There is a picture of my room which is so much bigger than my cell last year! I love all the space. I could do cartwheels in my room if I wanted. And you can also see how annoying it is when you wake up at 3 a.m. and have to go to the bathroom! Those stairs are fun. Okay I hope you enjoyed the "tour". Come visit me and you can see the whole thing!

4 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Your house is nicer and larger than some of my colleagues with masters degrees who work full-time. Congratulations on finding a great apartment.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Abby said...

It does look like a great apartment! Have you started classes yet?

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Laura said...

It looks fantastic! Don't hurt yourself doing those cartwheels!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger abby said...

Your new place looks fantastic!! It is so much bigger than your cell at the convent! I can't wait to visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home