Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy MLK Day

I like this whole go to school for one week then get a three day holiday weekend thing. But it is just teasing me. However, I did enjoy the weekend. The first week back to school, work and practicum was okay. I am still not completely out of vacation mode, so going back to school was a wake up call. This semester will be pretty much the same as the last - so yeah, we'll see if I can handle it as well again. Not much new to report, except I no longer have a Friday evening class which is glorious. What was I thinking?? Now all my classes are on Monday and Tuesday. I am going to try really hard to fit working out in my schedule now. Of course that is what I always say after New Years. I no longer have to go to the chiropractor two or three times a week which gives me a little extra time. I had a re-exam last week, I am doing much better. I don't have to go back in for a month, but I am still in a little bit of pain. I guess it will always be this way??

Anyways, back to this weekend. Chad and Joel returned to Louisville for their 4th and 3rd times, respectively. Does this inspire anyone who has yet to visit?? We took our traditional picture holding up Reba's picture (the missing link), but I decided not to post it because I don't like the way I look in it, ha. So here is a random one of me instead, taken last weekend I believe. Chad and Joel's visit was fun as always. Basically I just had them tag along to all the things I would have done this weekend if they weren't here. They are past the "tourist" phase. We did go out for some Vietnamese and Ethopian food though. And it was delicious as always. I have been out to eat way too many times these past couple weeks, which is something that soon needs to stop (too expensive for me these days). Chad and Joel also provided me with several installments of juicy Bluffton gossip. Seriously. Crazy Mennonites. Well we had a good time and kept busy, I don't need to bore you with anymore details. After they left this evening I enjoyed my former Sunday night tradition - crying at Extreme Home Makeover and being amused by Desperate Housewives. This will definitely be the last time that is going to happen for awhile (ok I usually do stop studying for Desperate Housewives, but not for both). I have all day for reading tomorrow, oh joy. Oh yeah, there was one slight stress with getting my last online prerequisite done that I put off for way too long, but it turned out okay. I passed the test with an 83% today. Hallelujah!

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Abby said...

That's a really nice pic of you. Good luck with this semester!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hmmm...So I've been thinking about getting more car insurance??? I wonder if anyone thinks I should ;)

That is random. Anyway, I love MLK Day also. It was really great to be able to teach the meaning of this day to my students. Sometimes, they really have no idea about things, and it amazes them!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Suzanna said...

Good luck with working out..I just started doing that again too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home