Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


















I have a little breathing room, so I thought I would update. Three papers down, one more to go! Two group projects down, one more to go! Only those two things left and come this time next week, I will be celebrating the end of the semester (my last day is Monday!) I cannot wait. And my last two assignments are probably the least work of them all, which is nice (however still work, I'll get to that tomorrow). I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. I was able to go home to Columbus (go Bucks!) Tuesday night through Sunday afternoon which was nice. Every part of my break was enjoyable, minus writing a ten page paper on welfare reform, but that is over now! I did manage to enjoy some time with family and friends as well. This Thanksgiving was different from all previous ones. I almost felt like I had a big family! In addition to my immediate family and all my remaining grandparents, my cousin Jenny and her family joined us (at my parent's house, so I didn't have to travel anymore which was nice). Anyways, Jenny's husband recently got a new job in Pennsylvania, and since Idaho was too far to travel, they came to us. They have three small children so that was definitely a change. The little blond girl pictured is three years old and deemed me as her entertainer for the day. She wore me out! I am not ready to be a mother :) We played with Barbies and she tried on my shoes, it was a grand old time. I also added a picture of my crazy, almost teen sister. She is growing up too fast! The cowgirl picture was taken at the fall party at Americana last week. I was the MC for the talent show and decided to dress up a little. Boy was that a crazy night. We had like 80 kids there. Pictured is Fatuma, who was one of them. Yeah, that night really was insane, but I won't go into that here. I am so excited for winter break. More updates once I am there and enjoying a break from school.

8 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger abby said...

Nice boots! lol. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you got to hang out with your Idaho family. It was so different being away from home - I wonder what it will feel like to do that all the time? See ya soon!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Suzanna said...

It was great talking to you too!! Thanks for calling!!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Abby said...

What happened to your little sister, Denise?

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Is that Denise in the first picture? I am SO confused!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Maria said...

Yes that is Denise! I thought I would include a recent picture because she definitely look different since the last time most of you saw her!

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, your sister has started shopping at Hollister? We've lost her forever haven't we.

I'm trying to distract myself from the fact that I have an exam that's going to be really hard in an hour so I'm reading people's myspace's and blogs.

See ya soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home