Sunday, January 07, 2007

What happened to the Maria who wrote blogs?

This is for Reba, who was worried that I no longer wrote blogs. I go back to school tomorrow. Part of me really does not want to go. I don’t know if I am up for my crazy schedule again. But I know I will make it. I enjoyed this last week of just work and no school. I was able to get together with some former coworkers which was fun, who can be seen in the picture. My last weekend of freedom was also enjoyable. If you are bored sometime and need a good laugh, I highly recommend R Kelly’s Rap-opera. Even better if you throw a couple beers into the mix. It is only 30 minutes of your time and it is hilarious, and I am still confused about whether or not it was supposed to be serious. So that was Friday night. Yesterday our friend Emily was in town and it was nice to hang out with her again. Then today I got to enjoy some Firefly and Wii. Has anyone played Wii? It is so much fun! I did tennis and bowling. This was my last weekend homework free for quite sometime. I am very sad about this. But like I said, I will survive. Hopefully. Well this is all for now, I have to be at work at 8 a.m. tomorrow. No fun.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I'm glad you had a great break! The pictures of Vicki's wedding are fabulous...I love the photographer's blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home