Monday, November 21, 2005

Wanna See Me Tap Dance??

Ok, so for some reason my housemates (Emily in particular) always want to see me tap dance. I randomly put on my tap shoes and mess around. Today they decided to have me tap dance before they started watching "Anne of Green Gables" (which I did not partake in, I was doing the dishes instead). And Andrea took a video of it. So if you click on the link to her Xanga and look at the post from today, you can see the video clip. I wish I could take lessons again somewhere so I could actually do a routine opposed to just pulling out some random steps I have in my mind from my tap dancing days (which now have been years ago!!)

6 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Suzanna said...

Loved the tap dance! And you should have watched Anne of Green Gables - I love that movie :)!!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger abby said...

I loved it! When you do pro with that can you get me free tickets?

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Abby said...

Maria,
That was great, but it doesn't beat the time you tap danced in the Riley kitchen with acne patches on!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Maria said...

LOL! I forgot about that!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Chadd said...

Beautiful. I wonder if Sue could out tap you... hmmm...

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I loved it, and so did Bob! We were both quite impressed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home