Saturday, November 19, 2005

Fun with Paint



This morning my housemates and I (minus Keith who is in 'Bama) painted five picnic tables outside the community center as a "service project" for Americana. They were all covered with graffiti. As the facility manager, I have heard numerous times that this is something that needed to be done, so I recruited my roommates to help me. I realized I had never painted anything before (except like in art class). So that was fun. Not sure how I managed to escape painting anything for 22 years. Anyways, the tables look so much better and I hope they stay graffiti free for a little while...

5 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

you painted 5 tables and one sink! that first shot looks like something from a horror film

Thanks for doing good.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Abby said...

I agree...my first thought was that you killed someone!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I agree that it does look like something from a horror film. It is probably good that your title for this blog includes the word "paint."

Anyway, nice work! You should really be proud of your hard work you're doing there.

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-your favorite housemate

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger abby said...

yes, thank you for explaining that it was paint. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home