Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

This is Alex. He is 7 years old and always one of the first kids to show up every day. I was in the game room with him today and asked if he wanted to play a game. He said he wanted to play "victim." He then chased me around the room trying to "suck my blood" by biting my arm. It took me a few minutes to get him to stop. I actually thought it was hilarious, but tried not to laugh since this is not the type of behavior we should promote. And he actually started biting me. So anyways, I thought that story would be funnier with a picture, so here you go. All the kids were wound up today and had no homework, but most of them left early to go trick or treating, so that was nice. My housemates and I celebrated Halloween by watching multiple Buffy episodes. Not quite as fun as dressing up and going to a party, but it worked for me.

3 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

I had alot of catching up to do - your blog is amazing!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger abby said...

wow - you are like a real life Buffy fighting off the evil blood sucking Alex. (too bad that kid's name wasn't angel)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hmm, at my school I spent Monday pretending that Halloween didn't exist to avoid blood sucking rugrats! You are much nicer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home