Thursday, November 10, 2005

Who is this strange man??



On the bottom is my housemate Keith on Sunday. On the top is my housemate Keith on Monday. He warned us that he randomly decides to shave his beard and I was shocked at how different he looks. I would have been more shocked if Andrea hadn't ruined the surprise for me :) If he had cut his hair too I would really have thought there was some strange man in my house. But apperantly he made a deal with a professor in college that neither of them will cut their hair until Bush is out of office. So I guess he has to wait awhile.

4 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Wow! THat is a change!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger abby said...

Wow! Is he still not doing dishes? Boys are dumb...throw rocks at them! He does clean up well though. That can't possible be 5 years worth of hair. How long has this deal been going on? Strange.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Maria said...

oh..the deal has been going on since Bush was re-elected, not since he was elected, because that is definitely not five years worth of hair.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Maria said...

and it is 1:00 a.m. on Friday night (Sat. morning) and the dishes aren't done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home