Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Two More Things

1. I forgot to mention I finished the first season of Lost! Now I want to see the second season, but I don't want to start in the middle! I almost watched it this past Wednesday, but my dad made me watch the movie "Witness" instead (the movie with Harrison Ford and the Amish..I had never seen it)

2. I arrived back in Louisville Sunday night to be greeted by this e-mail:

Hello:

Welcome Back!! The Geo will be out of commission for a few days as it was broken into last night. Please let me know if one of you left something in the car that might have been stolen.

Susan

That's right, someone smashed the windows of our lovely little Geo Metro. And as far as we know, there was nothing in it to be stolen. What is the world coming too?? Who in their right mind would break into the Geo??? Please pray for the safety of my car, because nothing has happened to it yet (knock on wood) Unless you count it being a little scratched from a random shopping cart that was jammed between it and another car.

5 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Abby said...

Isn't Lost wonderful?? And this season has been great so far too...I can't wait until you're up to speed so we can talk about it :)

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey maria Whats up my sista!!!!!!! Well it was pretttaaayy sweet that yall were home and like ya get me cool stuff for christmas lol! i dont even kno why im leavin this comment o well bubi!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger abby said...

Not the Geo!! Wow. That is sucky. I want to open my practice to the poor, but your stories are really scaring me! I don't know what these crazy people are thinking, but if they'd break into an old Geo, the certainly wouldn't hesitate before breaking into a nice office with expensive equiptment. Yikes!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, good luck with your car.
People are nuts! But, I always wonder how I would act if I lived in poverty and grew up with different parents who didn't care so much. Hmm...

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Suzanna said...

I'm so sorry about the car...but can I just say I love the message your sister left...it cracked me up!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home