Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Have a Life Again!


...and yet I am blogging. I turned in my last papers and projects on Tuesday (what a wonderful feeling!) and finished up my practicum hours tonight, along with the final girls group, which was a little sad. I have my final evaluation tomorrow (which is no big deal) and my last classes on Monday (with nothing due), so basically I am done! So you should be hearing from me more often, if I decide to keep up with the blog over the summer. I plan to do a lot of things this summer that I didn't have time to doing the school year, starting with working out and having a social life! Can't wait. These past couple of weeks were hard, especially since I was sick for part of them (big surprise huh?) Since you have last heard from me, I have had a sinus infection, severely pulled a muscle in my neck so I couldn't move it for a day (that's what happens when you sleep propped up on two pillows because you can't breathe, which leads me to...), and also have had some major allergy "issues" which includes lots of coughing and difficulty breathing. I went to an allergist today and I think it is finally time to go through with the allergy shots, which has been suggested to me a few times. Seriously, I am allergic to everything. Trees, grass, molds, dust, animals, weeds, etc. They poked me 70 times on my back today to prove it. That was fun. I still itch. All that said, I am rather tired because I did not get the proper chance to rest and relax lately, which I needed. I'm going to start that now. This weekend will be fun - the first one with no school work to worry about for a long time! And it is Thunder this weekend (big kick off to Derby). Can't believe it is that time of year again! Hopefully you will hear from me more in the future.

4 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Such style...will you be my style director when i come back, apparently I've missed quite a lot.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Abby said...

HAHA Reba, you crack me up. Maria, make sure you make time in your busy summer schedule to come to the lake!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Keith said...

I just have this as advice for you: One.) Never assume I am dead, as at least 90% of the time you will be wrong and look stupid. and B.) Never wear those glasses again, as at least 90% of the time you will look stupid.

;-), and Three.) Start planning my welcome home party right about now.
and now for the German: Du brauchst niemals dass ich tot bin zu denken. Du wirdst nämlich 90% der Zeit falsch sein. Also, du sollt diese Brille nicht tragen. Du wirdst nämlich 90% der Zeit dumm sein.
It wasn't perfect, but it is still German. Hope all is going well.

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until my finals are over! I actually have to take an exam covering federal income tax law...it's the most awful thing I've ever had to do. Have fun at Becky's wedding :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home