Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Some Pictures




On the top you can see the leaves are slowly starting to change color. I love fall! Next is Joel, me, & Chad. I am holding up a picture of Rebekah because we decided she was there in spirit. (It wasn't the same without you Reba!) And by the way..it took several tries to get a picture of us all smiling and this was the best one! Finally you can see me cooking! I put on my bandanna to appease Joel (he likes head coverings). And I appear to have some sort of stain on my shirt.

4 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Maria said...

I really do not like these pictures of myself. I don't know why I posted them!

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

I like them...especially because chad and joel look so different. Sometimes I get a homesick twang - your pictures gave me one.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Maria said...

I'm sorry! The purpose of my pictures was not to make you homesick!!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger abby said...

I can only see the Iriqoius park picture - what's wrong with me!!??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home