Saturday, September 17, 2005

Survey

Question #1: When you view my blog, are the links at the top where they are supposed to be, or the bottom?

Question #2: Can you see all my pictures?

That is the end of my survey. When I look at my blog on my new laptop, everything is all screwy. However, when I looked at it on another computer, it was completely normal. I am confused. Is the problem with my blog or my laptop...hmmm...(and it better not be the second choice)

If you happen to view my blog, I would appreciate your participation in this short survey. Please leave comments.

I will update later about more relevant information. But I will tell you one thing now...last night two of my roommates' cars were broken into. Their rear windows were smashed. They attempted to steal Alisa's stereo, but just messed it up. They stole Keith's. I really feel bad for them because I know how I would feel if it was my car. Luckily, they did not touch mine (which was parked right beside theirs). I am assuming it is because it would have been nearly impossible to remove my CD player. We park in the parking lot behind the community center. This isn't a bad neighborhood, but obviously not the best. Lots of people like to hang out in the parking lot who should not be. I am pretty sure we witnessed a drug deal earlier tonight. Whenever we see people in the parking lot after 9:15 (when the center closes) we are supposed to call my boss Edgardo, who then calls the police. We called them tonight. Too bad we couldn't have caught the stupid hooligans last night.
Oh yeah, someone also stole Alisa's bike seat a couple days ago. Poor Alisa.

6 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Links are at the top and I can see the pictures. Sometimes when I post, I can't see my post immediately. I think Blogger has issues sometimes.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Interesting, when I view your blog, the links are at the bottom - the very bottom.

I can see all of the pictures though, so that is happy news!

Be safe and cautious.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Abby said...

I see the pictures, but the links are clear at the bottom!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i view your blog the links are at the bottom of the page.

But i can see all your pictures just fine....

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Abby said...

First of all, is this Lindsey Marett? And if so, why don't you start a blog??

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Maria said...

Yes it is Lindsey Marett and I have told her she should start a blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home