Thursday, September 08, 2005

Random Post


I decided to post just to tell a random story that goes along with this picture, which I just got from one of my roommate's today. Last week when we were still having orientation, we went out to lunch at this nice place called "World Cafe." At first we sat inside, but it was freezing, so we decided to sit outside with everyone else in the nice shaded area. Unfortunately, it was a little crowded and I ended up sitting directly in the hot sun. It was beating down right on my head. My scalp was burning so I decided to but my napkin on my head like a bandanna (yes that is a napkin on my head). I ate the entire meal this way and went inside to use the restroom with it on and got a couple strange looks. I asked the waiter to bring me another napkin since mine was on my head. I think he found it amusing. Ok that's all.

3 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Can I just say - you look really Mennonite. Hilarious.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hott. or should i say "cool." hmmm... definitely both.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hmmm...interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home