Thursday, September 01, 2005

Here are the pictures

Ok, so my new computer does not like Hello and PIcasa, so I will try this simpler method of posting pictures which I didn't even realize existed! This is the view from a lookout at Iroquois Park, where we went yesterday. You can see downtown Louisville. And below are some pretty wildflowers in the park.


This is my cute little room. Notice Rebekah's art in the background.

This is my roommie Andrea with our car that we named Edgar (we have one car for all of us to share). It is a 1980-something Geo Metro. It's a stick shift with no power steering and we discovered the other day that the defrost does not work at all (which was fun in the rain). Riding in it is an experience. Luckily I have my own car, however I don't plan on driving it much, especially with these ridiculous gas prices! But my two roommates who can drive stick have promised to teach the rest of us how to drive Edgar in our parking lot.



These are my roommates. In the back is Emily, Keith, Ben, and Alysa. In the front is Katie, Andrea, and me.

6 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger abby said...

You have such a cute place and fun looking roommates (not comparable to Abby and Reba, but alright as a substitute I guess). I'm glad you love KY, but if you live there forever I'm going to laugh sooo hard! I'll defenitly visit though!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger abby said...

What's up with the "low-carb" wierd-ness???!!

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took my driver's test in a Geo Metro!

Glad you are settling in well; I look forward to visiting. Take care.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hey Maria! I hadn't read for a while, so I had to catch up. I am so glad things are going well for you in Kentucky so far. Your roommates look great!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Suzanna said...

Thanks for the pictures! I'm glad you're enjoying your new city!!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Ami dhal bhat pochando kore. Nice. Tell me more about Keith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home