Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Couple Pictures



The top picture is outside Bonnie & Jim's house, where we spent out Sunday afternoon, along with the banjo they lent us. Below that you can check out my awesome face painting skills. This is Lule, one of the kids that comes to the after school program every day. She's in third grade and from Albania. She calls me Mario for some reason. I have to admit she is one of my favorites, although I can't let her know that. I like her older brother too. His name is Fatbardh, and it is pronounced like it sounds. A couple of the middle school girls had fun with that one the other day. I tried very hard to keep a straight face. We tried to explain to them that their name might sound funny if they went to another country, but they decided that "Deborah" and "Mirelle" would be perfectly normal all around the world, and that he should change his name when he is 18. Oops, there I go again, telling another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home