Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Christmas was good....











Well it has been awhile since I updated, so I'll start with Christmas. It was good, as the title says. I was the head elf for the third year in a row at the Americana Holiday Party, which is always a fun but stressful job because it is impossible to please everyone. I was able to go home for a little over a week and had a wonderful time with family and friends as always. I was glad to get the chance to reunite with Bluffton friends at Abby's house in Van Wert, although I missed the baby shower due to Christmas at my Grandma's in Bluffton. And Suzanna and Rebekah being in Columbus at the same time was also a surprise. We caught up at the Starbucks I used to work at. It was the first time we had been together in over four years! As always, it was a little hard to go back to Louisville and back into the routine. Being at home is nice and relaxing. I had a whole five weeks of no school and enjoyed it thoroughly. As I'm sure I have said before, just working seems like a vacation to me! Oh yeah, I should also mention how awesome it is that Rebekah is back from Bangladesh!! Too bad she lives all the way in Pennsylvania. And Abby Mo, we missed you!

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

what does the head elf do?

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Abby said...

Maria,
some day when you are fat and pregnant, remember you put that terrible picture of me on your blog. I will get you back :) LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home