Friday, August 19, 2005

The Pictures Have Been Found!

In response to my previous entry from last night, I would just like to say that I solved the mystery. I called my dad at work this morning and turns out Denise had logged on the computer on a different name instead of the one my dad usually uses. When I changed the log in all my pictures were there! So I don't have to worry about that anymore. So here are some pictures of the park we went to by Vicki's house. Oh..and she has made a decision on bridesmaid dresses. We are all going to get a black dress in a similar style. We get to pick it out ourselves. This is the model that Vicki gave us for all those interested in that stuff.
http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product.jhtml?id=prod62983711&catId=cat73889
The dress shows up in white, but you can make it black. I absolutely love this dress, however it is $200. So in the next two years my goal is to find a similar one for much cheaper. We have been looking, but so far no success. It is hard to find a dress that fits me correctly. Think Rebekah would custom make me another dress while in Bangladesh??? Hey Reba - it would give you something to do! :)

3 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Laura said...

The dress is adorable! If you are looking really hard for another one that is similar but cheaper, there are tons of bridesmaid dresses on www.theknot.com
You can browse dresses, get the brand name, and then go to or call different bridal stores to see if they carry the name of the dress and perhaps have it in stock or could order it. Just an idea...either way, good luck!

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Thanks mom for the warning, but how will I know when there is going to be a bomb? I'm glad you think my life is exciting.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Suzanna said...

I think I'm a bit tired right now because at first I thought you were looking for a cheaper bridesmaids dress for when you get married...which I was like "who is Maria planning on getting married to??" But, then I realized Vikki must not be getting married for two years...not you getting married in two years...ah, I think it's time for me to lay down!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home