Wednesday, August 10, 2005

No More Wisdom Teeth

I am so sick of being at home! I guess getting my wisdom teeth out wasn't too bad. But not the most pleasant experience either. I have had two mouth surgeries before, but this was the first time I was knocked completely out and had to breathe laughing gas before hand. What a weird experience. I remember them asking me questions after I started breathing in the laughing gas and I couldn't think of the right words to answer them. They just laughed and told me never mind. Next thing I knew I was in my dad's car and everything was really blurry. I guess I now know what it's like to be on drugs. I was pretty swollen when I got home. It's better now, but one of my cheeks is still swollen so my face looks lopsided. All I have been doing the last couple days is laying around, reading, and watching TV and I am going crazy! I guess I am one of those people who likes to be busy. It is nice to relax, but not for this long! I am still not feeling my best, but I think I have enough energy today to actually go out and do something. However these pain killers are really strong and make me pretty tired. I think I won't take any more today and just deal with the pain. It isn't as hard to eat as I thought which is good. The worst thing is all this medication makes me sick to my stomach (I have to take antibiotics too). I threw up a few times on Monday which was not fun. However one good thing came out of it. When I went into the bathroom for the third time my dad left and didn't tell anyone where he was going. He returned from Best Buy with the 4th season of Buffy for me. How sweet. I guess he felt sorry for me. So that has kept me entertained, but I am tired of just sitting around. However if I do more than just sit around, I feel like I am going to pass out. So that's the dilemma. And Denise has two friends over here right now (without asking me) and it is driving me crazy! Peace and quiet please!!! Ok I think I need to eat something now. I hope I feel better tomorrow because I start working again.

4 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Abby said...

Isn't that laughing gas fun? I always enjoy it :)

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey, right now I win for mosquito bites. My entire body is covered in them. But they make me think of you.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hmm...the way you feel resembles my sister's pregnancy feelings. I guess now you know not only what being on drugs feels like, but what pregnancy feels like too :)
I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Suzanna said...

At least it's all over now...laughing gas is a fun time!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home