Monday, July 11, 2005

Road Trip

Abby and I left Friday afternoon to visit Rebekah in Pennsylvania. It was a fun trip and we did not run into any traffic! Saturday we spent the day in D.C. I had not been there since 8th grade (well unless you count the protest in January, but I did not really see the city..) It felt like the three of us were back in Europe, complete with lots of walking, subway stations and art museums. The biggest difference was it was very hot instead of very cold, and everyone spoke English of course. I would say the highlight of the day was our spontaneous half an hour nap on the lawn near the Capitol Building. We were tired and everyone else was doing it! Rebekah already listed everything we saw, so there is no need for me to repeat it. Sunday we went to church and had a delicious meal with Rebekah's family. Then it was a sad goodbye, but we had lots of fun.

I went to the dentist this morning and was told, not to my surprise, that I need to get my wisdom teeth removed. One is starting to come in and it hurts. My dentist actually said that I should have gotten it done five years ago when he first mentioned it..oops...so I guess I will be getting that done soon. It makes me mad that I have to call off work for something not fun like that. I would rather be making money. Oh well. I will pretend it is a vacation. Next I will post some pictures from our trip.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Suzanna said...

Wisdom teeth aren't that bad - good luck with it!! Love the pictures - especially you and Rebekah posing like models :)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home