Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I have a job!

Yes, I have a job. But it is not as exciting as a real job. I will be working at Starbucks until I move to Louisville at the end of August (of course they do not know that). They just called me yesterday (a week after my interview) and I will start training on Sunday.
It's nice to see that Abby Mo now has a blog. I hope doing nothing is treating you well. I have done a whole lot of nothing as well, however I do not have a lake to stare at. I watched a whole season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (all 22 episodes, I know Rebekah is sad she missed it), read the Phatom of the Opera (the original novel), and I have done a lot of scrapbooking. I am almost done with all of senior year..next is Europe. It has been nice to reminisce about this past year while scrapbooking, but it also made me a little sad realizing that yes it is over and I will not be seeing my friends daily anymore. Life at home is a lot less hectic than college. I miss being busy! (Abby I do not know how you do it!)
It was so nice to see all of you at Chris' wedding! That was a fun weekend. We need to plan another time to try to get together this summer. I don't know if it will be possible since we are already beginning to spread out, but we should try!
My birthday was last week. I am now 22. I feel old! I went out to dinner at Don Pablos with my family plus Kim and Celeste, then went out with Kim and Erin to a bar/club in the arena district. It was fun and very crowded since OSU is still in session and it was a Thursday night. Not quite like my birthday last year in Ho Chi Minh City....
Well back to doing nothing!

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Abby said...

Congrats on the new job. Can you get me a discount at the Starbucks in Peoria?? LOL

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

The Europe scrapbook is going to be quite the job - I'm on our first Monday & Sainte-Chappelle. (Which I just spelled wrong in my scrapbook.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home