Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's another fun night at the radio station...

Hello friends! I decided to take Reba and Abby's lead and create my own blogspot. Reba, this is a great idea for all of us to keep in touch! I already have a xanga that I've used to update my high school friends. I think I will retire that and just use this from now on because I like it better. I can't believe graduation is approaching! Isn't it crazy to think back to freshman year? I have definitely have had some great times at Bluffton, and I will miss all the friends I have made. But it is time to move on to bigger and better things..and this way I can keep you all updated. We need to make the most of these last few weeks! (along with getting my various papers and presentations done) Speaking of that, time to be productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home