Monday, May 09, 2005

I am a college graduate

It is definitely hard to believe that my experience at Bluffton has come to an end. The last few weeks of school were a blur, filled with paper writing, studying, and spending as much time with my friends as possible. My last exam was this past Wednesday (contemporary theories of rhetoric) and it felt so good to turn it in and be done (I started dancing around and did some cartwheels). The next few days went so fast. Graudation weekend was a lot of fun, but also sad too. I really am going to miss Bluffton and all of my friends. I guess everyone was right when they say college is the best four years of your life, but I am sure I still have some good years to come. :) After graduation was a little hectic, trying to find everyone I wanted to on the field to say goodbye. I know I did not get to officially say goodbye to all of you, but luckily I will see you all in less than two weeks! Then it will be a very sad goodbye. So my room is still a mess and I have no motivation to unpack and get organized. I will get around to it eventually. Along with scrapbooking my whole senior year and Europe trip, along with finding a job fot the summer. I am visiting Louisville this Friday. I will let you all know how it goes. Oh yeah..so far I have a 4.0 this semester! (But I am still waiting on three grades from Sue and Gerald)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home