Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Procrastination Time

Hello friends. I am glad to see that others created a blog! This will be a good way to keep each other updated. So what's new with me...nothing really..just that whole school thing. I have a couple big papers looming over my head. I can't wait until next Wednesday! Finals week should be relaxing compared to these last couple weeks. And can I just say I really do not like group projects. But after this week I will be done with both of them. This past weekend (well Thursday - Sunday) I went to a conference on St. Paul in Syracuse, New York with the Biesecker-Masts, J Denny Weaver, Laura Brenneman and five other students. It was an interesting experience to say the least..lots of quality van time and some good stories came from the trip. This weekend will be spent writing my papers for Sue and Gerald. How fun! Alright time to get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home